Benefits of Group Lessons:
Here at FPA we use full size digital pianos with headphones to aid in the students finest concentration!
- Group lessons provide more "hands-on" time at the piano since lessons are longer.
- Group lessons help to increase a student's attention span.
- Teachers have more opportunities for class-like instruction making learning more enjoyable.
- Teachers can use drill concepts and notes through the use of games and flashcards.
- Students have the opportunity to perform regularly.
- Some students enjoy the healthy competition of trying to "out-perform" their classmates.
- Students are exposed to a wider range of music.
- Students develop their listening skills observing their classmates performance.
- Students enjoy seeing their peers each week....and it's fun!!